Goutnil (0.5 mg) - Colchicine- Tablet is manufactured by Inga Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. and the main constituent generic drug is Colchicine- 0.5 mg.Side Effects
- Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain, diarrhoea.
- GI haemorrhage, rashes, renal and hepatic damage in excessive doses.
- Rarely peripheral neuritis, myopathy, alopcia and with chronic therapy blood disorders like agranulocytosis, aplastic anaemia.
- Relief of acute gout, short-term prophylaxis of gout.
- Contra Indications
- Hypersensitivity, blood dyscrasias, severe renal impairment, pregnancy, debilitated patients, SC/IM admin.